Bellezza has always been committed to the health and safety of both our Staff and clients. During the recent change in our world and industry we have made changes to how we will operate and provide our service to our clients. Please take the time to read all changes before your first appointment.
1. Our capacity will be less than 50% of our building code capacity. Our main restriction will be our ability to provide a “work space” for each service provider and their client with a minimum of 6 ft between each “work space”. Barriers will be placed where needed to provide another layer of protection.
2. All clients will have appointments confirmed 24 – 48 hours prior to each appointment. All updates to policy’s and client communications will be done via email. For those who do not have or wish to share their email, they will be directed to our website for this information. If a client fails to follow this agreement, they may forfeit their appointment.
*All clients will be accessed a $2 PPE and Covid -19 service charge. This fee is to cover additional expense and increase cost of all disinfecting products due to the current industry guidelines and recommendations. This fee will only be charged once per client and cover all services to clients regardless of the service. This is a short term charge.
3. All clients will be asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled appointment. We also ask for clients to leave all non-essential items in their vehicles.
4. The State of Ohio Recommends that clients wear a face mask however we are now allowing clients to choose what they feel is best for them. We will supply any client with a self adhesive disposable mask (with no ear or neck straps) upon request.
5. Upon arrival, clients will check in at the front desk. Wellness questions will be asked and we will update all personal and contact information for our clients at this time. Clients will wait in a line marked at front desk to check in with receptionist. Clients are asked to stay behind the protective sneeze guard while at the front desk. Please stay in line until you have been checked in.
Clients that have the following are asked to reschedule if:
They have temperatures at or over 100.00 degrees
They have been diagnosed or tested positive with Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Have had any symptoms related to Covid-19 in the past 14 days
Have been in immediate contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 Days
The CDC and State of Ohio advises for people over 65 years of age and those with compromised health issues should not receive services at this time. Bellezza is committed to the safety of all of our customers and has set aside special hours for those clients if they would like to come in during those hours, however they may also book appointments during regular hours as well.
Bellezza Salon and Day Spa has taken every mandatory protocol by the State of Ohio to ensure a safe environment for both staff and clients. Bellezza shall not be held liable for any clients that may contact Covid -19 after they have had a service at Bellezza.
6. Clients will be directed to the hand washing station before their service begins. An accessible area to both clients and staff will be available for hand washing. This area is to be stocked with hand soap, disposable hand towels (Kept in a covered dispenser) and hand sanitizer. At the beginning of each service both service provider and client will wash their hands for the recommended 20 seconds.
7. Clients will be escorted promptly to the “work space” in which they will remain for the duration of their appointment.
8. All clients are asked to give a 24 hour notice of cancellation due to the high demand and limited appointment times available. If a client fails to cancel in the 24 hour window, or does not show up at all; the client will be required to pay a full price for the appointment they have missed before they are able to reschedule any future appointments.
9. Clients should make sure that the appointment they are booked for is correct. Service providers will not be able to add on additional services to appointments due to time constraints.
10. High traffic areas shall be disinfected continually throughout the work shift (30-60mins) Special attention will be given on areas of frequent touch and use.
11. Our work shifts will be divided into 2 – 6 hour shifts each day; with the last 15 minutes and first 15 minutes designated to cleaning and disinfecting materials between shift changes. All service providers and staff will be required to start their shift 20 minutes before their first client to allow for proper planning and preparation for the appointments of the day.
12. Appointments only. As we will not accept walk-ins
13. One Client per appointment. Guests of clients will not be permitted in the building, except for clients who are childern and may be accompanied by an adult or those who may require a care giver.
14. Each work space will be completely cleaned and disinfected between each client and proper time must be allowed for this task to be effective. All tools and materials that are used during the service will be disinfected, replaced, or laundered for each client. All used items that have not been disinfected shall be placed in a closed bin or container to be cleaned and disinfected at the end of each work shift.
15. Our beverage and drink station is no longer self-serve. Our beverage area has been moved out of a high traffic space to an area that can be kept away from our general public and maintained by one staff member per shift and be fully stocked with disposable items for client use.
16. All paper items such as magazines will be removed from general spaces.
17. All employees will be permitted to work daily after they have been cleared as “safe”. This determination will be made by management and based upon temperature, wellness indicators, and contact questions.
18. All employees will wear protective face coverings for each shift they work. Coverings must be worn while in general work spaces and while servicing all clients.
19. Hand washing is required at the beginning of each service and repeated when the staff member moves from one work space to another. Team members will also be required to wash their hands when they transition between clients during multiple appointments. Hand sanitizer will be placed in each “work space” for easy access and frequent use.
20. All service providers will have all tools needed to provide their service in clean, closed and labeled containers.